Traditional spot treatments using pesticides on specific areas are a corrective method of termite control. In comparison to fumigation, spot treatments are no guarantee of total eradication of drywood termites. This method is less reliable due to the fact that treatment occurs only to areas that have been identified as having drywood termites, but very likely may miss other areas that have gone undetected. Traditional spot treatments are only good at treating known areas of drywood termite activity.
Traditional spot treatments are less expensive and more convenient than tent fumigation, but the trade off is that they are also less reliable. A successful spot treatment comes down to the ability of a qualified technician to identify and find all of the drywood termite activity in your home. There are several different methods that can be used to perform spot treatments of your house.
Termidor Dry, is a completely new type of spot treatment. Introducing new, Termidor DRY, the latest weapon in the Kama’aina termite control arsenal. Termidor DRY is a targeted spot treatment that can be used anywhere termites are present, including off structure sites such as boat docks, trees and fence posts. This new, patented formula actually encourages termites to ingest and spread the active ingredient to the rest of the colony. Termidor DRY is more appetizing to termites than even wood!
Current Termite Activity?
Termites reproduce rapidly, every day you wait their numbers increase, making it more difficult to control the problem. Contact Kama’aina Termite & Pest Control today and take the first step towards a termite-free home.
- Schedule a free pest and termite inspection and consultation.
- You will receive a customized plan to control termite activity in your home.
- Your termite treatment will be scheduled and performed in a timely manner.
- Our professional technician will return regularly monitor your situation for any changes.
Preventative Termite Measures
Our pre-construciton and ground treatments are the best way to prevent termite presence in your home. Why wait until you have a problem?
- Schedule a free pest inspection and consultation
- You will receive a customized plan to prevent termite activity in your home.
- Your termite prevention treatment will be scheduled and performed in a timely manner.