Coronavirus Safety and Services
COVID-19 Sanitation Services
Commercial and Residential Properties
The rapidly spreading coronavirus COVID-19 is a threat to the health and safety of your family, colleagues, customers and business. We can safely eliminate COVID-19 and other life-threatening viruses from homes, condominiums, offices, hotels, retail centers, schools, hospitals, churches and cruise ships.
– EPA-approved and registered disinfectants that are proven to kill severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), which causes COVID-19
– Kills hantavirus (spread by rats), Hepatitis B and C, HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Influenza A/Brazil Virus, and Influenza A H1N1 Virus
– All interior rooms, common areas, and exteriors can be sanitized, disinfected and deodorized in one application
– Effective on soft surfaces including furniture, pillows, mattresses and carpeting
– We also use HEPA filter vacuums to improve indoor air quality
– Sanitizing service can be requested by itself or combined with termite and pest control service
Protect Your Health and Safety.
COVID-19: IMPORTANT UPDATES
Kama’aina Termite and Pest Control makes maintaining the health and safety of our customers, employees, business partners, and the neighborhoods in which we provide service a top priority. We’re closely monitoring the coronavirus COVID-19 situation, and following the guidance provided by the Hawaii Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO).
Our employees are taking the following proactive steps for the health and well-being of our customers and their families. These helpful tips can be used by everyone to prevent the spread COVID-19 and other respiratory-related illnesses:
– Wash hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
– Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
– Avoid touching face, including eyes, nose and mouth
– Cough and sneeze into elbow, not hands
– Employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms including fever, cough or shortness of breath are to remain at home
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and shared equipment including power and hand tools
– Clean and disinfect work trucks and service vehicles
– Office, common areas, and bathrooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected
To Our Valued Customers:
Kama’aina Termite and Pest Control is committed to maintaining the health and safety of our customers, employees, business partners, and the neighborhoods in which we provide service. We’re closely monitoring the coronavirus COVID-19 situation and following the guidelines provided by the Hawaii Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control, and World Health Organization.
We have notified our employees to take proper precautions for the health and well-being of our customers and their families. We are using EPA-approved disinfectants proven to kill COVID-19 to clean our offices, service vehicles, and common areas. We have advised employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay at home and visit a medical professional.
We are taking a proactive stance by offering pest control services designed to eliminate and reduce household pests that can cause respiratory illnesses. These include rats and mice that are known to harbor more than 35 diseases including coronavirus. Roaches also carry 33 types of dangerous bacteria.
We’re also offering sanitation services in which we thoroughly clean and disinfect hard surfaces in your home with disinfectants proven to kill COVID-19, which can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours. Our crew can disinfect kitchen tables, countertops, sinks and bathrooms.
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in us and are grateful to serve you. We will continue to monitor the situation and take steps to keep our customers, colleagues, and communities safe while providing full-service residential and commercial pest control services.
Kama’aina Termite and Pest Control
Update-to-date information is available to help you stay informed and remain safe:
Hawaii State Department of Health https://health.hawaii.gov/docd/advisories/novel-coronavirus-2019/
Centers for Disease Control
World Health Organization
RESPIRATORY ILLNESS PROTECTION SERVICES
Respiratory diseases can cause mild to life-threatening issues to those who live with these conditions. We offer several services that can help eliminate and reduce household pests that can cause respiratory illnesses.
Humans can catch rodent-borne illnesses by inhaling their urine and droppings. Our four-step approach is designed to remove and keep rodents from infesting your home: Inspection, Exclusion, Sanitation and Monitoring.
Did you know?
Rats and mice carry more than 35 life-threatening diseases: Respiratory Illnesses, Rat Lungworm, Rat Bite Fever, Leptospirosis, Bubonic Plague, Hantavirus, Salmonella, and Rat Coronavirus. CLICK HERE FOR INFO.
Roaches leave their saliva, feces and shedding body parts throughout your home, which can trigger asthma attacks. Roaches can also cause allergic reactions including stuffy nose, sinus infections, coughing or wheezing.
Did you know?
Roaches carry 33 kinds of dangerous bacteria, including salmonella and E. coli, six parasitic worms and more than seven other human pathogens. They produce allergens that become airborne and contaminate the air in your home. CLICK HERE FOR INFO.